Spent some time today correcting my mistakes a bit of work but worth it because I learned a lot.
As you will know if you saw yesterdays Blog I had made a couple of mistakes and today I put them right.
I had to make new rails and cut new mortices on them.
I have raided my stash of Ash to make new rails it is bone dry and stunning grain
This is the piece I have picked out.
The Tenons have been made on the Table saw by setting the depth of the cut and running the board over the top then nibbling the waste off by moving the board along a bit at a time.
Dry fitted and checked ready for gluing ut tomorrow
Completed Mortice and Tenon.You can see the saw marks where the waste was nibbled off a bit at a time.
Coming up together some sanding glueing and the frame and legs will be ready to fix to the top.