feedspot.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/woodturning_216px.png

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Finishing ,texturing and colouring.Day courses.

I have just had a long chat with Mark Raby.Most of you will know Mark or will have seen one of his Demo's.
As you will know Mark used to demonstrate colouring and finishing for Chestnut products but now works freelance.
In my opinion Mark Raby is probably the the most knowledgeable person in the country on finishing techniques.
Because Mark is now freelance he is able to demonstrate and sell any products on the market.
What we propose is to have hands on training days here in my Somerset workshop with myself and Mark Raby to introduce turners to the many possibilities that Texturing ,finishing and colouring has to offer.
We propose charging £50  00 per day and the numbers will be limited.
I will be putting up more info shortly.
Local accommodation can be arranged at a reasonable price.
If this is of interest to you please Email me and let me know.  g.foweraker@sky.com

There is now further info and coarse dates on my page about Courses and tuition. Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment