feedspot.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/woodturning_216px.png

Monday 11 December 2017

Mike and his Walnut Bowl

Today my student was Mike who was here as a present from his Wife Buffy for his Birthday.
When Buffy got in touch she asked if Mike could make his Bowl from walnut as they wanted it for a special family occasion.
As you can see from the pic below Mike turned a very nice Bowl from a Walnut blank.
Very well done Mike we enjoyed your company and look forward to seeing you some time in the near future.


1 comment:

  1. Hi George

    Hi George

    Thanks for a great day. I really enjoyed it and love the bowl we created together (I haven't yet given it to my daughter - that treat is yet to come!). I had a great day listening to you and learning from your experience - your style of teaching was very much appreciated and helped me especially as this was the first time I had ever done anything like this. The hospitality provided with teas, biscuits and lunch was first class, so many thanks to your wife! Thanks again for a great experience, I thought it was a brilliant day and I loved it! Cheers George!

    ReplyDelete