feedspot.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/woodturning_216px.png

Wednesday 13 May 2015

I really enjoy my work

Most of the time I seem to spend teaching lately and very satisfying it is too.
Every student I have had here up to now have been really good company but sometimes you get some that are really special like the couple of young people that have been here this week Jonny and Sophie.
I was very tired prior to them coming and was not particularly looking forward to it as I seem to have been very busy lately and finding if difficult t recoup my energy an age thing I expect. Anyway they were such a lovely couple the day seemed to go very quickly and was one of the most enjoyable days .
Most students are of retirement age and they always seem to enjoy their time here but it is just that bit special to get youngsters.
Here are a couple of pics from the day.

 Aren't they a lovely couple

No comments:

Post a Comment