feedspot.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/woodturning_216px.png

Saturday 4 May 2019

Another happy customer

Danny was treated to days Woodturning Tuition by his Partner Hannah
Danny is a carpenter by trade so turning came quite naturaly to him.
We had a very good day and Danny went away with a very nice Bowl turned from Apple wood.
Danny also bought a nice second hand Lathe that I bought from one of our Club members recently who was upgrading.I am sure he will have hours of pleasure with it
Very well done Danny.




1 comment:

  1. Hello again! I just wanted to say how grateful I am to you and your wife for making today's woodturning session a very enjoyable one. You were very informative and broke down each stage making it easy to take in everything I needed to know in turning my first bowl. I would definitely recommend you to anyone looking to persue woodturning as a hobby or to a more advanced level.

    ReplyDelete