feedspot.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/woodturning_216px.png

Saturday 19 January 2019

Reg and Paul

Today my Students were Reg and Paul ,Reg on the left of the picture and Paul on the right.
Reg is my Grandaudhter Ali's partner of  9 years so he is part of the Family and this was his Christmas present from Susan and I.
Paul is a regular and has been coming here for probably a couple of years.
Both were good company and very easy to teach which made it an easy day for me.
Reg turned a nice Oak bowl with a scorched painted and wax coloured  rim
Paul chose a Sycamore bowl with a very nice coloured wide rim




1 comment:

  1. I had my first wood turning lesson with George today , given to me as a gift for Christmas.
    George is a great teacher with much patience for a novice like me.
    His guidance and useful information for learning to turn made the experience fun , interesting and easy to pick up as a beginner.
    George is good company, and I enjoyed the lovely lunch made by sue , his wife.
    I was very pleased to make and finish a lovely bowl to take home.
    I highly recommend George's lessons .
    Thank you both for a great day.

    ReplyDelete