feedspot.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/woodturning_216px.png

Tuesday 19 November 2019

Devon Wood

Cutting up a Beech tree in Devon today with Adam Cornish apparently it has got lots of ripple so that should be interesting.Looking forward to it I love cutting up wood it is always a bit of a mystery what you will end up with.I try and remember to take some pics

The Beech turned out to be beautifully Spalted Sycamore and we also had some lovely Turkey Oak.
Some pictures from today not sorted just as the came.







































6 comments:

  1. Nice haul there George, should yield some lovely pieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plenty here if you want some when it is dry Andy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you George, very kind of you, I will be down next year to visit mate

      Delete
    2. I will look forward to that Andy if I rough it all out it will be quite dry by then if not I have tons more

      Delete
  3. Wow George, you've worked hard for that lot. I thought you were slowing down!

    ReplyDelete