feedspot.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/woodturning_216px.png

Friday 14 June 2019

Two special Lady's

Yesterdays Students were Meriel and Maggie both Nurses from London and that makes them special in my eyes.
They were also special because they were great company and lots of fun.
Both Meriel and Maggie had a preference for natural wood and lots of figuring so I sorted them two beautiful Blanks of Beech that came from the Quantock hills about 5 or 6 years ago.
Both lady's turned beautiful Bowls that they should be very proud of .

Here are some pictures I took throughout the day.























2 comments:

  1. Hi George I agree with you these N.H.S.Ladies we look up to doing fantastic jobs under difficult circumstances not bad turners either Regards John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie.

    It was a real pleasure having you both here both Susan and I enjoyed your company.We are very pleased you enjoyed your day with us

    ReplyDelete