feedspot.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/woodturning_216px.png

Tuesday 4 August 2015

David's days

For two days this week David has been with me to have an introduction to woodturning. His Wife Jane treated him to the Tuition as a Birthday present as he had always fancied having a go at Woodturning. I think it was a great present as David took to it like a duck to water. Every now and again you get someone come to you for tuition that you just know will make a very good woodturner and David is one of them. I hope he follows up with turning as a hobby as I am certain he will with practice make an exceptional turner. In the two days he was here David made two beautiful bowls with very little input from me and then spent half a day practicing spindle turning. David is a very patient learner and is prepared to listen and take advise but also able to work it out for himself. Very well done David.






 
 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment